Stardew Valley Collector's Edition Coming to Retail
505 Games and independent development studio ConcernedApe are thrilled to announce that Stardew Valley Collector’s Edition is coming to retail! This beloved farming RPG will flourish on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on April 11th, 2017 (United States) and April 13th, 2017 (Europe).
In addition to the full game, Stardew Valley Collector’s Edition includes a new Pelican Town map, a mini-guide book from Kari Fry, and a copy of the Stardew Valley soundtrack.
- Turn an overgrown field into a lively farm! Raise animals, grow crops, start an orchard, craft useful machines, and more!
- Improve your skills over time. As you make your way from a struggling greenhorn to a master farmer, you’ll level up in 5 different areas: farming, mining, combat, fishing, and foraging.
- Become part of the local community. Over 30 unique characters living in Stardew Valley, each with their own daily schedule, birthday, unique mini-cutscenes, and new things to say throughout the week and year.
- Explore a vast, mysterious cave. Encounter new and dangerous monsters, powerful weapons, new environments, valuable gemstones and other treasures as you venture deeper udnerground!
- Breathe new life into the valley. Help restore Stardew Valley to it’s former glory by repairing the old community center, or take the alternate route and join forces with Joja Corporation.
- Court and marry a partner to share your life on the farm with. There are 10 available bachelors and bachelorettes to woo, each with unique character progression cutscenes!
- Spend a relaxing afternoon at one of the local fishing spots. The waters are teeming with seasonal varieties of delicious fish. Craft bait, bobbers, and crab pots to help you in your journey toward catching every fish and becoming a local legend!
- Collect artifacts and minerals to donate to the local museum.
- Over 100 cooking and crafting recipes. Craft tasty dishes and useful objects like scarecrows, oil makers, furnaces, or even the rare and expensive crystalarium.
- Customize the appearance of your character and house! With hundreds of decorative items to choose from, you’ll have no trouble creating the home of your dreams
Stardew Valley will be available at retail stores nationwide on April 11th, 2017 (United States) and April 13th, 2017 (Europe) for Playstation 4 and Xbox One for the SRP of $29.99. It is rated “E for Everyone”.